Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ok, Ok, Ok, I didn't get to eat cake on her Birthday...






Ok, Ok, Ok, I didn't get to eat any of the cake... but it was beeee - u - ti- ful and I sneaked a lick when they took a picture of us. Can you see me with my head hung down... yup, guilty. Ha Ha.


We had a fun day & friends cooked dinner for Kimberley too. Everything was delicious and best of all the Cards were histerical. One special one looked just like me and she put it on her computer to admire.


Another one read, "It's your birthday, so party till the COWS come home... or until the cat call the cops, whichever comes first."


I say, "WHAT CAT??"


Here's some photos to share. Can't wait for my big day on Monday. We will be visiting some friends but I better have cake, yeah CAKE, mmmmm.

3 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I would have eaten the khat so woo wouldn't have had to worry about THAT!

It looks like a furry nice party BUT your PAWTY is going to be khakeriffikh!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, cake...yum...

Rusty

Happy Birthday!

Anna Marie

Lisa and pups said...

Happy birthday to you both!